Numerous people confuse the term “core” and think it is the same as “abs”, but these are in fact quite different. The core is a larger term and involves the abs, glutes (butt), lower back muscles, and hips.
Therefore, training the core will improve the body posture, soothe lower back pain, boost your athletic performance, and help you prevent injuries.
Following the exercise plan, bellow will do sensations for your body and belly fat! Follow detailed instructions on the gifs (pictures bellow):
There are involved 3 simple exercises, and you will need only 5 minutes to do them. For you who, more ambitious, repeat this routine twice.
1. Skyscrapers — 10 per side
2. Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
3. Army Crawls — 36 steps
The 2nd-day plan consists of 4 challenging exercises to be done in only 5 minutes of your time. Again, for an extra challenge repeat the set once more.
1. Breakdancer — 15 per side
2. Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
4. Thread the Needle — 10 per side
The third day involves 4 very tense and difficult exercises and the whole routine to do them will last for about 6 minutes.
1. Crab kicks into Superman – 6 on each side
2. Star leg raise – 10 on each side
3. Side V-ups – 10 on each side
4. Over/under – 10 on each side